Monday 12 October 2015

CREATIVE MODE


Some days you just feel the sudden urge to do something extra ordinarily different.

My work table looks a little messy today since all of my stationery is lined up along side my ivory sheets.
My fashion diary/journal will guide me through this creative mode, helping me track down the basics I need to consider in terms of silhouettes, textures, colours, trims, ornaments etc. 
One thing remains constant though- the material. The House has pledged its sincerity towards Pure Genuine Leather and will continue to do so. 

Something tells me I should experiment a little with the surface texture. 
Our Serp Niloticus leather Collection has successfully caught the attention of our customers worldwide and the response has triggered a new zeal in my Design Team. 

We are now planning to play further and give the world a new taste of Fashion! 
However, we assure our customers that the House will retain its signature style of unmatched class and pure craftsmanship!

Let The Extraordinary Begin!
More news on today's progress in my next post...









No comments:

Post a Comment